The Mt. Pleasant Discovery Museum is a GREAT place to take your class for an educational and entertaining field trip!
Book early as available dates fill fast!
Call (989)-317-9010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to make a reservation!
When can we visit?
Field trips can be scheduled during museum hours (10:00am-6:00pm) Monday-Friday.
What does a field trip cost?
- Field trips 3 hours long or under cost $5/student. Field trips longer than 3 hours cost $7.50/student
- One chaperone per 5 students will receive free admission. Additional adults paying with the field trip will receive the same admission rate as students. Adults paying separately must pay regular museum rates at $8
- The field trip rate will not be given without pre-registration
- If an accompanying adult has a membership to the museum, they are allowed to use that membership for free admission for themselves and children under the same membership. However, if a child has a membership but is NOT accompanied by an adult on the same membership, the child must be paid for by the school
What will we see?
After checking in with the museum staff at the front desk, you are free to guide your students through the museum in any way you choose – everything is self-guided and both kid and adult accessible!
Want to have lunch at the museum?
Our community rooms are available to groups who wish to bring their lunches. The room must be reserved for a specified time when you make your reservation. You’re welcome to use the museum lawn for fair-weather opportunities.
Interested in our Interactive Presentations?
Every pre-scheduled field trip includes the option for an interactive presentation at an additional cost (approx. 20 minutes).
If you wish to have an interactive presentation, you must register for the class when you make your group’s reservation.
- Bees…How Do They Do That?
- Okaya, Japan…What is a Sister City?
- Exploring the Water Cycle